Our Allied Health Team Can Help
Our Occupational Therapists, Psychologist, Speech Pathologists and Social Worker use a variety of evidence based tools and techniques to help your child overcome their participation and communication problems for the simple things that really matter.
Occumax specialises in providing direct therapy to children in our Mackay clinic. We can also arrange a school or home visit to identify solutions to your child's participation or communication problems in these environments. We also offer online therapy appointments if that suits your family better.
We Can Help Children Who Have
- Sensory Processing Problems e.g. under or over responding to sensory input or seeking out sensory input more than others.
- Self Regulation, Anxiety & Anger Problems
- Handwriting & Fine Motor Problems
- Coordination & Gross Motor Problems
- Attention, Concentration & Listening Problems
- Organisation & Planning Problems
- Play & Social Problems
- School Readiness
- Anxiety & Other Emotional Difficulties
- Fussy Eating or other eating and swallowing problems
- Speech Problems
- Language Problems
- Stuttering Or Voice Issues
- Literacy problems
- Comprehension Problems
- Any other task or activity that your child has difficulty doing
Your child does not need a formal diagnosis to benefit from Occupational Therapy, Psychology, Speech Pathology or Social Work. Many of our clients have mild issues and are just struggling a little at home or school.
If your child has a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Sensory Processing Disorder, Specific Learning Disabilities, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, Developmental Delay or another childhood illness or disability, you can rest assure that you are in safe hands with our experienced Occupational Therapists, Psychologist, Speech Pathologists and Social Worker.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join to our mailing list for free therapy tips and strategies
We value your privacy and would never spam you